Book your 2020 vacation NOW! May 21 – September 12, 2020
UPDATE MAY 16, 2020:
For the safety of our guests and Fun Valley employees, Fun Valley will no longer provide bed linens and towels to guests who have reserved lodging accommodations. Fun Valley lodging guests will need to bring bed linens and towels for their stay.
UPDATE MAY 8, 2020:
“Fun in the Valley” will look at little different for a while. The current Executive Order issued by Colorado Governor Polis is in effect from April 27 to May 27, 2020. You can expect these changes at Fun Valley Family Resort during this time:
- Meals at the Restaurant will be take-out only
- Social Distancing – 6’ apart from guests not in your family unit
- No public gatherings of 10 or more people (Street Dances have been placed on hold)
- Face coverings are recommended when in public
- Rec Hall will be closed for gaming (The restrooms will be open)
- Only 1 person from your party should go to the Office for registration or check-out
- Frequent handwashing and/or use of hand sanitizer
We ask for your understanding and patience as we wait for the next Executive Order to be published on/about May 27, 2020.
To assist our guests, the cancellation policy has temporarily been revised from 57 days to 14 days. If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to your check‑in date, a $50 admin fee will be deducted for each RV site / lodging unit and the remaining balance will be refunded.
If you cancel your reservation 13 or less days prior to your check-in date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Fun Valley Family Resort is a GREAT place to work for the summer! Click on the JOBS tab to download an application.
See updated Terms & Conditions – Click “ABOUT US” then “Policies”
Fun Valley is for the whole family!
Let your children experience nature on their terms.